Sales Person – Len Lyall Chevrolet
Len Lyall Chevrolet esta contratando para la posicion de ventas.
La posicion incluye:
- 90 dias de garantia
- Beneficios de salud
- Semana con 5 dias de trabajo
- La mejor commission en la ciudad
- Oportunidades de ventas
Aplica en persona con Jerry o Mawny o llama al 303-344-3100
Len Lyall Chevrolet is looking for sales people. Job includes:
- 90 Day Guarantee
- Health Benefits
- 5 Day Work Week
- Best Commissions in Town
- Leads Provided
Apply in Person to Jerry or Manny or Call 303-344-3100
Len Lyall Chevrolet Inc
14500 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO
Representante de Ventas
Companía en expansión está buscando vendedores para productos de alta rotación con ventas yá establecidas dentro del mercado Hispano e Internacional en Colorado.
Requisitos y Ofrecimientos principales:
- Entusiasmo y Ganas de trabajar duro además de buena educación
- Experiencia en Ventas, Numeros y Computadores
- Disponibilidad para viajar al menos 2 semanas al mes fuera de Denver, dentro de Colorado
- Disciplina y Organización
- Ofrecemos salario por comisión sobre ventas yá establecidas, la oportunidad de alcanzar un bono extra, Seguro médico a través de Kaiser Permanente completamente gratis, Vacaciones pagadas + uso de Carro y Celular de la Cía.
**Las personas interesadas, favor enviarnos su resumé al fax # 303-962-1129**
Se Solicita Pastelera
Empresa en expansión necesita Pastelera o Pastelero con los siguientes requisitos:
Technical Support Specialist
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST FOR REGIS UNIVERSITY
DUAL LANGUAGE CAMPUS AT THORNTON
Provides technological support to staff, faculty and students. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Manages telecommunications network for the Campus.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and implements IT systems, procedures and controls.
• Manages enterprise-wide infrastructure of hardware, software, LAN, and telecom systems.
• Maintains back-up systems for software and data in secured onsite environment.
• Develops and implements IT maintenance procedures.
• Controls the access to the computer labs and verify student compliance with rules and policies established for its use.
• Performs equipment maintenance.
• Provides technical support to administration, faculty and students.
• Complies with the established Performance Management System and with reports requested by the Executive Director and CTO or other offices related to the site.
• Assists the Executive Director in the development and coordination of IT plans.
• Maintains open communication with the Executive Director and CTO related to technical issues.
• Maintains and correctly manage confidential information in accordance to FERPA regulations.
• Performs other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Chief Technology Officer/Executive Director
• Associates Degree in Information Technology and equivalent work experience. MCSE, A+, CCNA/CCNP, OCP are a plus.
• One (1) year of previous Help Desk experience a must.
• Experience with communication equipment and wireless networks.
• Willing to work in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
• Knowledge and experience in relevant computer applications such as MS
Office, Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000.
• Must possess the ability to be a team player and interact with a wide variety of customers with varying degrees of technology needs.
• Available to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends, when necessary.
• Available to travel in or out of the United States for trainings, conferences or meetings.
Interested candidates must submit their resumes with evidence of academic preparation (diploma) to resumeDDL@agmusventures.com
Harrison School District Two – Administrator Position Job Description
Harrison School District Two Administrator Position Job Description
Title of Position: Community Relations Administrator – Support Supervisor
Directly Responsible to: Public Information Officer Assignment Period: year-roundQualification/Certification Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or related field of study.
A minimum of five years work experience in a related field such as public relations, marketing, promotions, community relations and parent involvement, volunteer programs and fund development. Demonstrates skills in written communication, oral presentation, and program planning and organization. Experience in working with the public and communicational media in providing information and interpreting programs. Demonstrates knowledge of local media, schools, community issues and governmental processes.
Must be bilingual in Spanish.
Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and other multimedia software a preferred and is a plus.
Ability to develop and implement an active District plan for community, parent and student engagement. Strong organizational, excellent speaking, public relations and event management skills. Ability to work on several projects concurrently and to positively engage staff and community in efforts.
Commitment to the philosophy of a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment. Experience working with diverse populations.
General Description The Community Relations Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing an annual plan of community engagement which positively engages the external community (parents and stakeholders) in the mission of the District, as well as serving as the District representative for community oriented functions and activities. Works cooperatively and directly with appropriate District personnel as well as city, state, community representatives and District parents in the implementation of programs designed to improve the public image of and community and parent participation in Harrison School District Two.
Ethically and objectively promotes the district’s mission and governing values with the public interest in mind.
Strategic Planning and Leadership/Vision: Develops and continuously monitors a District plan of community engagement. Organizes and develops a district-wide volunteer program for parents and District stakeholders. Performs quantitative and qualitative research in order to assist the Public Information Officer with developing a community-wide campaign to expand “academic privilege.” (W, 30%)
Stakeholder Engagement: Develops and builds strategic relationships with organizations and community leaders and recruits them to become District stakeholders. Seeks purposeful connections with minority associations. Builds strategic alliances with key constituency groups whose work and missions are aligned with the District’s Community Relations priorities. Develops and adapts a strategy as appropriate. Facilitates meetings with recruited stakeholders and the Board/Superintendent/District leadership by tracking feedback, questions, dialogue, and follow-up of meetings. (W, 20%)
Programs – Parent and Community Engagement: Manages the development and execution of strategies to enhance and promote the District’s volunteer program in the schools and in the community by developing outreach initiatives (activities and events) at the District and school level. Manages all tasks related to the volunteer process (applications, background checks, notifications) Partners with local stakeholders across all lines of business in the development and execution of those initiatives. (W, 30%)
External/Internal Communications: Serves as spokesperson and advocate for community relations and community involvement, both internally and externally. Shares/presents information on Community Relations programs and policies to high-level audiences as needed. Advises the Public Information Officer on public opinion as well as district and community engagement efforts. Assists in the planning of periodic polling of internal and external publics regarding District issues or current issues in education. (M, 30%)
Volunteer Coordinator Management: Manages and mentors 15-22 volunteer coordinators in the development and implementation of District engagement plans and helps them address obstacles to successful execution of the volunteer program at their school. Monitors and reports Community Relations progress towards stated goals and objectives as well as department-wide goals and objectives. (W, 20%)
Budget: Manages and aligns the community giving budget with community engagement plan. (M, 15%)
Event Coordination and Support: Organizes and coordinates one volunteer recognition event per year; Coordinates special community and parent events and workshops (10 to 12 per year in English and Spanish); Provides planning supports for major District functions (two stakeholder events and one all-staff event per calendar year) (M, 30%)
Graphic Design: Creates, edits, and produces Community Relations promotional materials and publications such as flyers, signs, brochures, postcards and artwork for program branding (M, 25%)
Translation Support: Translates District forms and publications from English to Spanish for District and school level communications. (As needed, 15%)
Other: Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Public Information Officer, Superintendent and the Board of Education (As needed, 10%) Key: W: Weekly Q/A: Quarterly/Annually M: Monthly