Mike Shaw Subaru – Personal Bilingüe para el área de ventas
Mike Shaw Subaru está buscando personal Bilingüe para el área de ventas!
Mike Shaw Subaru, uno de los principales concesionarios Subaru de Colorado, está buscando ampliar su equipo de ventas. Estamos en busca de consultores de ventas, entusiastas y motivados que hablen español.
Beneficios de Mike Shaw Subaru:
- Semana laboral de 5 días, horarios flexibles y NO DOMINGOS
- 6 de los 7 gerentes actuales han sido promovidos del departamento de ventas.
- Apoyo de gerencia para ayudarte en el inicio de tu nueva carrera
Mike Shaw Subaru ha operado por más de 15 años, con una gran reputación en la comunidad. Si esta oportunidad es algo que te interesa, aplica hoy mismo!
Habilidades / Requisitos:
- Debe hablar Español
- Excelente comunicación y habilidades de comunicación interpersonal
- Positiva, proactiva y profesional
- Debe tener historial de manejo limpio
- Debe pasar chequeo de antecedentes criminales y exámen de drogas
Mike Shaw Subaru, one of Colorado’s premier Subaru dealerships, is looking to expand its sales team. We are looking to hire motivated, enthusiastic sales consultants who are fluent in Spanish.
Mike Shaw Subaru benefits:
- 5-day work weeks, flexible schedules and NO SUNDAYS
- 6 of 7 current managers have been promoted from the sales floor
- LOW PACK / daily spiffs available
- Management support to help you get started in your new career
Mike Shaw Subaru has been owned and operated for over 15 years with a great reputation in the community. If this opportunity is something that interests you, apply now!
Skills / Requirements
- Must speak fluent Spanish
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, proactive and professional
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) the leader in reproductive health services, education & advocacy is now seeking an Administration Manager for the Denver, CO area. We are seeking someone with excellent customer services skills, multi-tasking abilities, pays close attention to detail and is very organized! This person would be responsible for managing the front desk operations, the copy room, supervision of department staff and will assist with special projects and administrative work as needed.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years office/supervisory management experience with a wide range of office skills, preferably with a background in the non-profit/medical field. Also, must be computer savvy & have knowledge of various software programs and be able to develop systems and protocols as needed. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds and support and believe in the PPRM mission!
PPRM offers excellent benefits, a competitive salary and opportunities for growth. Please submit your resume/cover letter online at www.pprm.org. PPRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity in People & Ideas. Background check required.
Director of Communications and Marketing
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM) is now seeking a diverse, dynamic, high energy, Director of Communications and Marketing for our 4 state region (CO, NM, NV & WY) based out of Denver, Colorado.
Our mission is to empower individuals and families in the communities we serve to make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health by providing high quality health services, comprehensive sex education and strategic advocacy. Since 1916 PPRM has been helping women, men and teens make theses choices and each year over 120,000 people visit our 30 health centers throughout our 4 state region with association to 83 affiliates across the nation.
PPRM is seeking an experienced leader who’s a strategic thinker, a project manager, a branding expert with the ability to communicate/market to all communities. This person will also act as the PPRM spokesperson, covering sex education, reproductive healthcare services and advocacy issues for our 4 state region. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years demonstrated experience in marketing, advertising, public relations and crisis communications. Multilingual/Multicultural, Bilingual in Spanish preferred. Must be able to travel to our 4 state region and be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
PPRM offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Please submit your cover letter & resume online at www.pprm.org. PPRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity in People & Ideas. Background check required.
Legislative and Political Director
Oven Operator, Deck Oven, Baking Pizzas
Family owned and operated Pizzeria, Quebec & 23rd St. Area, Park Hill, Denver
Position: Oven Operator, Deck Oven, Baking Pizzas
Hours: Tues, Wed, Thursday, Sun. 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 4:30 to 9:00 pm Closed Mondays
Experience: Some kitchen experience: Experience with pizza deck type ovens a plus
Staff meal provided daily
Pay rate: commensurate with experience
Professional Housecleaners – Colorado Housekeeping Services
Looking for Professional Housecleaners
Part Time and Full Time/ Daytime Work Hours
MUST have a car, auto insurance and a valid driver’s license.
MUST be bilingual
Starting pay $10.00 per hour
Incentives and bonuses after 1 year
Opportunities to Advance
Denver Metro Area
Call to set up a time to fill out an application. 303-423-6406
Bilingual Volunteers at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Denver Museum of Nature & Science is looking for bilingual and bi-cultural volunteers! Volunteers help welcome the community and interact with guests as they visit the Museum’s many exhibitions on space, dinosaurs, wildlife, culture, and health, as well as the Discovery Zone for young children and our upcoming temporary exhibitions such as MythBusters: the Explosive Exhibition and Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed. Volunteers also help Museum staff behind the scenes with the Museum’s research and collections and with programs designed specifically for school groups. We truly value each of our volunteers, and there is a place for you too. Find out more at http://www.dmns.org/join/volunteering/
Yeseros (Plasterers) y Latilleros (Lathers)
The Gallegos Corporation busca Yeseros (de 3-5 años de experiencia) y Latilleros (2-3 años de experiencia) para trabajar en el área de Denver. Necesitamos trabajadores de inmediato! Se requieren herramientas. Ofrecemos sueldos y beneficios competitivos. TGC es un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades de empleo (EOE). Se habla español. Para enviar su solicitud por internet: www.gallegoscorp.com/employment o para más información llame al 1-800-Gallegos.
Full Job Description:
Título del trabajo: Maestro Yesero- Plaster
Estatus FLSA: Por Hora
Lugar: Area de Denver
Se reporta al: Superintendente y/o Mayordomo
Sumario de la posición:
Un maestro de plaster aplica capas de plaster y/o estuco en los interiores de paredes, techos y muros de edificios para crear superficies terminadas. También se le requiere que haga el trabajo acatando las normas de seguridad y calidad y debe cumplir con las especificaciones de productividad trazadas por el mayordomo o el superintendente.
Funciones esenciales del trabajo:
- Participar y colaborar con el equipo de trabajo durante las reuniones diarias para cumplir con las metas trazadas de seguridad, calidad y productividad.
- Dirigir a los ayudantes a mezclar el mortero y el plaster hasta alcanzar la consistencia deseada.
- Aplica plaster o estuco en paredes, techos, en cemento de 2 o 3 capas y en sistemas EIFS.
- Aplicar plaster o estuco utilizando plato y llana y tener experiencia con la utilización de una regla dura y regla Darby para producir paredes rectas de 1/8” y 10 pies.
- Instalar veneer de plaster de color en el interior y 2 o 3 capas de plaster tradicional de color lima.
- Hacer que la primera base/capa se ponga áspera con un raspador de alambre o de metal y asegurarse que se pegue bien para la aplicación de las siguientes capas de plaster.
- Crear texturas decorativas y tener experiencia con texturas múltiples.
- Instalar las piezas de plaster precast ornamental aplicando mezcla atrás de las piezas y presionando las piezas en su lugar en la pared o el techo.
- Otras tareas son asignadas por el Gerente del Proyecto
- Instalación de alambrado cumpliendo con todos los códigos del edificio y con los requisitos del trabajo.
- De 3-5 años de experiencia equivalente y/o educación técnica.
- Amplio conocimiento de materiales para plaster y estuco.
- Debe tener herramientas para plaster y herramientas para alambrado (si hace la instalación de alambrado).
- Atención a los detalles con exactitud y minuciosidad demostrada.
- Ahorrar en materiales y cumplir con la productividad trazada por los supervisores.
- Observar todos los procedimientos de seguridad, reportar condiciones potencialmente inseguras, utilizar y dar mantenimiento al equipo y conservar los materiales apropiadamente.
Ambiente del trabajo:
Las características del ambiente de trabajo descritas aquí representan las circunstancias que el empleado enfrenta mientras lleva a cabo las funciones esenciales de este trabajo. Acomodaciones razonables pueden ser posibles para que las personas con discapacidades puedan cumplir con las funciones esenciales del trabajo. El empleado está expuesto a lo siguiente mientras realiza las tareas de este trabajo:
- Mover partes mecánicas/equipo como sierras, montacargas y vehículos
- Condiciones climatológicas incluyen calor extremo o frío
- Trabajar en lugares altos y precarios como andamios y escaleras
- Humos o partículas aéreas, químicos tóxicos o cáusticos
- Riesgo a descargas eléctricas
- Cargar material pesado
El nivel de ruido en el ambiente del trabajo es usualmente alto.
La demanda física descrita aquí representa los requisitos que el empleado necesita para poder cumplir con las funciones esenciales exitosamente. Acomodaciones razonables pueden ser posibles para que las personas con discapacidades puedan cumplir con sus funciones esenciales.
El empleado debe de levantar y/o mover hasta 100 libras regularmente y ocasionalmente levantar y/o mover hasta 120 libras. Habilidades específicas de visión incluyen percepción profunda. Regularmente se le requiere al empleado que este de pie, utilice sus manos para sostener, agarrar o sentir movimientos repetitivos; alcanzar con las manos y brazos; escalar, balancearse y encorvarse, hincarse, agacharse o gatear, incluyendo el trabajar de rodillas y manos por periodos largos de tiempo mientras realiza sus tareas de trabajo. Se requiere que el empleado camine, hable y oiga frecuentemente. Se requiere que el empleado se siente.ocasionalmente.
- Llana- trowel
- Margin trowel
- Float for basecoat
- Varilla de 4’ y 6’ -rod
- Cinturón de herramientas para hacha con martillo para alambrado, pinzas para cortar alambre, martillo y cinta de medir (western slope).
- Pala para tina (plaster interior)-Bucket scoop (Interior plasterer)
- Herramientas para las esquinas de interior (plaster interior)- Inside corner tools (interior plasterer)
- Cuadro exterior (plaster interior)- outside square (interior plasterer)
- Bullnose corner tools (interior plasterer)
- Herramientas ornamentals (plaster interior- ornamental tools (interior plasterer)
Sales Person – Len Lyall Chevrolet
Len Lyall Chevrolet esta contratando para la posicion de ventas.
La posicion incluye:
- 90 dias de garantia
- Beneficios de salud
- Semana con 5 dias de trabajo
- La mejor commission en la ciudad
- Oportunidades de ventas
Aplica en persona con Jerry o Mawny o llama al 303-344-3100
Len Lyall Chevrolet is looking for sales people. Job includes:
- 90 Day Guarantee
- Health Benefits
- 5 Day Work Week
- Best Commissions in Town
- Leads Provided
Apply in Person to Jerry or Manny or Call 303-344-3100
Len Lyall Chevrolet Inc
14500 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO
Representante de Ventas
Companía en expansión está buscando vendedores para productos de alta rotación con ventas yá establecidas dentro del mercado Hispano e Internacional en Colorado.
Requisitos y Ofrecimientos principales:
- Entusiasmo y Ganas de trabajar duro además de buena educación
- Experiencia en Ventas, Numeros y Computadores
- Disponibilidad para viajar al menos 2 semanas al mes fuera de Denver, dentro de Colorado
- Disciplina y Organización
- Ofrecemos salario por comisión sobre ventas yá establecidas, la oportunidad de alcanzar un bono extra, Seguro médico a través de Kaiser Permanente completamente gratis, Vacaciones pagadas + uso de Carro y Celular de la Cía.
**Las personas interesadas, favor enviarnos su resumé al fax # 303-962-1129**
Bilingual Sales Consultant – Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, Colorado’s #1 Chevrolet dealer, is looking to add 12 new bilingual sales consultants to their team! Ed Bozarth Chevrolet is looking for bilingual sales consultants with a proven track record of success. Whether your experience is in military, law enforcement, food service – if you’ve got the drive and the skill, you will love being a part of Colorado’s #1 Chevy team. Successful sales team members have highly competitive income potential and enjoy a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment with incredible growth opportunities. If you’re ready to start your new career, call Kent Bozarth directly at 303.870.7777 today – that’s 303.870.7777!
Bilingual Major Gifts Officer
SUMMARY: To generate financial support for PPRM’s programs with funds secured from individuals and to provide appropriate stewardship to PPRM’s donor constituency; to educate donors regarding PPRM’s program goals; to develop relationships with donors and prospective donors, representing PPRM through cultivation and stewardship efforts and events. This position is salaried, exempt.
QUALIFICATIONS: Enthusiastic and dedicated team player; ability to support PPRM’s mission. Multiple years of resource development experience (or related), demonstrated ability to build relationships with donors and/or prospects, excellent speaking and writing skills. Strong customer service skills with external and internal constituencies. Must possess intuitive communication and listening skills to establish and build relationships. Experience with Raiser’s Edge a plus. Ability to work flexible hours with some evenings and weekends. Willing/able to travel. Bi-lingual (Spanish) and/or Bi-cultural preferred.
- Manage a portfolio of 100-150 major donors spending 50% of time on the highest level donors, 35% on mid-level major donors and 15% of time on emergent major donors.
- Participate in face-to-face solicitations with current and potential major donors by scheduling visits with CEO, Senior VP of Development, VP of Development, and/or Director of Foundation and Major Gifts and key volunteers.
- Conduct prospect research to broad base of potential supporters and coordinate with development staff in the cultivation, identification and upgrade of donors.
- Assist in planning for the cultivation and solicitation of a targeted group of donors making gifts of $1,000 and up for restricted and annual gifts.
- Work as a Development team member to meet fiscal year fundraising goal, create and adhere to the strategic plan and annual budget.
- Support the team environment with ideas and skills as required by team direction including but not limited to editing/proofing and writing of other written materials as appropriate.
- Support agency wide objectives through, but not limited to attending PPRM, PPVC, and external events, and by participating on task forces and committees
- Participates in abortion services (participation can include referrals, information, education, counseling, performing, scheduling, etc.)
PPRM offers excellent benefits, competitive pay and a great working environment! Please apply at www.pprm.org
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity in People & Ideas
Bilingual Call Center Assistants
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM), the leader in reproductive healthcare, education & advocacy is now seeking a Bilingual Call Center Assistant ($11.75hr) for the Stapleton area. This person would create a positive first impression with callers by providing professional, efficient and caring service within a call center environment. Working hours are between M-F between 9am-6pm & Sat/Sun 9am – 3pm.
Duties include, answer client questions, schedule appointments, and offer services referrals as needed. Qualified applicants should have strong customer service abilities, excellent communication/organizational skills and be computer savvy/type 35wpm, bilingual in Spanish Required! PPRM offers an excellent benefits package with opportunities for growth. Please submit your resume & cover letter online at www.pprm.org PPRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Values Diversity in People & Ideas
Se Solicita Pastelera
Empresa en expansión necesita Pastelera o Pastelero con los siguientes requisitos:
Bilingual Health Center Assistants
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (PPRM), the leader in reproductive health care, education and advocacy is seeking Bilingual Health Center Assistants for the Denver, CO area. We are seeking someone who believes in our mission, who wants to make a difference in the lives of others and their communities, preferably someone with a background in the non-profit sector (volunteering & community outreach) or similar related experience in healthcare (front office/back office). Must be able to work in a busy setting, have excellent communication (written, spoken, customer service), administrative & multitasking skills with the ability to interact with young male/female patients to older adults of all nationalities and backgrounds. Also, must be comfortable working in a clinical setting that provides sexual education, testing and abortion services, Spanish is required! If you fit this profile, we want you! No previous medical assistant training needed, we will train the right person. PPRM offers an excellent benefits package, competitive pay and great working environment with opportunities for growth & advancement on a local and nationwide scale. Must be able to pass a background check, apply at www.pprm.org, Cover letter & Resume Required! PPRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity in People & Ideas
Technical Support Specialist
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST FOR REGIS UNIVERSITY
DUAL LANGUAGE CAMPUS AT THORNTON
Provides technological support to staff, faculty and students. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Manages telecommunications network for the Campus.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and implements IT systems, procedures and controls.
• Manages enterprise-wide infrastructure of hardware, software, LAN, and telecom systems.
• Maintains back-up systems for software and data in secured onsite environment.
• Develops and implements IT maintenance procedures.
• Controls the access to the computer labs and verify student compliance with rules and policies established for its use.
• Performs equipment maintenance.
• Provides technical support to administration, faculty and students.
• Complies with the established Performance Management System and with reports requested by the Executive Director and CTO or other offices related to the site.
• Assists the Executive Director in the development and coordination of IT plans.
• Maintains open communication with the Executive Director and CTO related to technical issues.
• Maintains and correctly manage confidential information in accordance to FERPA regulations.
• Performs other relevant duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Chief Technology Officer/Executive Director
• Associates Degree in Information Technology and equivalent work experience. MCSE, A+, CCNA/CCNP, OCP are a plus.
• One (1) year of previous Help Desk experience a must.
• Experience with communication equipment and wireless networks.
• Willing to work in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
• Knowledge and experience in relevant computer applications such as MS
Office, Windows XP Professional and Windows 2000.
• Must possess the ability to be a team player and interact with a wide variety of customers with varying degrees of technology needs.
• Available to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends, when necessary.
• Available to travel in or out of the United States for trainings, conferences or meetings.
Interested candidates must submit their resumes with evidence of academic preparation (diploma) to resumeDDL@agmusventures.com
Harrison School District Two – Administrator Position Job Description
Harrison School District Two Administrator Position Job Description
Title of Position: Community Relations Administrator – Support Supervisor
Directly Responsible to: Public Information Officer Assignment Period: year-roundQualification/Certification Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or related field of study.
A minimum of five years work experience in a related field such as public relations, marketing, promotions, community relations and parent involvement, volunteer programs and fund development. Demonstrates skills in written communication, oral presentation, and program planning and organization. Experience in working with the public and communicational media in providing information and interpreting programs. Demonstrates knowledge of local media, schools, community issues and governmental processes.
Must be bilingual in Spanish.
Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and other multimedia software a preferred and is a plus.
Ability to develop and implement an active District plan for community, parent and student engagement. Strong organizational, excellent speaking, public relations and event management skills. Ability to work on several projects concurrently and to positively engage staff and community in efforts.
Commitment to the philosophy of a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment. Experience working with diverse populations.
General Description The Community Relations Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing an annual plan of community engagement which positively engages the external community (parents and stakeholders) in the mission of the District, as well as serving as the District representative for community oriented functions and activities. Works cooperatively and directly with appropriate District personnel as well as city, state, community representatives and District parents in the implementation of programs designed to improve the public image of and community and parent participation in Harrison School District Two.
Ethically and objectively promotes the district’s mission and governing values with the public interest in mind.
Strategic Planning and Leadership/Vision: Develops and continuously monitors a District plan of community engagement. Organizes and develops a district-wide volunteer program for parents and District stakeholders. Performs quantitative and qualitative research in order to assist the Public Information Officer with developing a community-wide campaign to expand “academic privilege.” (W, 30%)
Stakeholder Engagement: Develops and builds strategic relationships with organizations and community leaders and recruits them to become District stakeholders. Seeks purposeful connections with minority associations. Builds strategic alliances with key constituency groups whose work and missions are aligned with the District’s Community Relations priorities. Develops and adapts a strategy as appropriate. Facilitates meetings with recruited stakeholders and the Board/Superintendent/District leadership by tracking feedback, questions, dialogue, and follow-up of meetings. (W, 20%)
Programs – Parent and Community Engagement: Manages the development and execution of strategies to enhance and promote the District’s volunteer program in the schools and in the community by developing outreach initiatives (activities and events) at the District and school level. Manages all tasks related to the volunteer process (applications, background checks, notifications) Partners with local stakeholders across all lines of business in the development and execution of those initiatives. (W, 30%)
External/Internal Communications: Serves as spokesperson and advocate for community relations and community involvement, both internally and externally. Shares/presents information on Community Relations programs and policies to high-level audiences as needed. Advises the Public Information Officer on public opinion as well as district and community engagement efforts. Assists in the planning of periodic polling of internal and external publics regarding District issues or current issues in education. (M, 30%)
Volunteer Coordinator Management: Manages and mentors 15-22 volunteer coordinators in the development and implementation of District engagement plans and helps them address obstacles to successful execution of the volunteer program at their school. Monitors and reports Community Relations progress towards stated goals and objectives as well as department-wide goals and objectives. (W, 20%)
Budget: Manages and aligns the community giving budget with community engagement plan. (M, 15%)
Event Coordination and Support: Organizes and coordinates one volunteer recognition event per year; Coordinates special community and parent events and workshops (10 to 12 per year in English and Spanish); Provides planning supports for major District functions (two stakeholder events and one all-staff event per calendar year) (M, 30%)
Graphic Design: Creates, edits, and produces Community Relations promotional materials and publications such as flyers, signs, brochures, postcards and artwork for program branding (M, 25%)
Translation Support: Translates District forms and publications from English to Spanish for District and school level communications. (As needed, 15%)
Other: Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Public Information Officer, Superintendent and the Board of Education (As needed, 10%) Key: W: Weekly Q/A: Quarterly/Annually M: Monthly